"He kissed her goodnight
and as He walked out of the room
the night light dimly illuminated His royal robe.
It was smudged with dirt from holding her in her sad estate.
Her eyes filled with tears once more.
"Never again!" she whispered.
"Look what I've done to the King's robe!"
He turned, sensing her broken heart and said,
"Yes, my child, there will be other times.
But I will open the door every time you knock
and I will love you ever again until the end."
Beth Moore
and as He walked out of the room
the night light dimly illuminated His royal robe.
It was smudged with dirt from holding her in her sad estate.
Her eyes filled with tears once more.
"Never again!" she whispered.
"Look what I've done to the King's robe!"
He turned, sensing her broken heart and said,
"Yes, my child, there will be other times.
But I will open the door every time you knock
and I will love you ever again until the end."
Beth Moore
No comments:
Post a Comment