these little ones

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I logged onto Facebook this evening and saw something quite disturbing. My friend Pam was sharing a link to Jill Stanek's website and the image haunts me still. It was not the norm. I'll tell you it was nothing gruesome and nothing that would force you to turn your face from the image.

It was a little girl holding a sign in front of her face and it read,

"I am Dr. Tiller."

Who took this photo? How have they described him and explained his life to this little girl? I pray she knows nothing about the man, Tiller, and what he has left this world.

Friends, the real question is this...

What do you want your child's future to look like? Do you want their lives to reflect the face and love of God or do you want their lives to reflect that of a man like George Tiller? Who on this Earth would wish this on a child? I pray for the parents who placed this sign in their daughters hands.


Matthew 18:6
[ Jesus Warns of Offenses ]

“Whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea." (NKJ)

1 comment:

LisaShaw said...

I agree with you.