Update on Emma's answered prayers:

Emma and Kaylee (my nieces) got new Webkins from the store yesterday. Jenifer and I talked on the phone this morning and when Emma could not get the tag off her little pink poodle Jenifer heard her pray,

"Dear God,
We just love You.
Please just let me get this off..."
Amen

Well, it didn't work this time. LOL She just looked at Jenifer like, 'oh well.' Jenifer explained to her that God was using her Daddy to get the tag off for her. I just love how she seems to be depending on God for the smallest of things.

And of course my hope is that she will always keep deep trust in Him. And I pray He'll keep her needs small for as long as possible. Sometimes the big needs will take a lot of trust. But hearing the way she responds to Him now, I think she and Him will be just fine...

Sunday, May 3, 2009

No comments: