(this is an email I sent to a list of friends and family today after being at the abortuary this morning) I was grieving and I had to reach out to you all... I know I'll feel this way every time I go. So please continue to PRAY!
...
I wanted to ask for your prayers (and I know we can count on each other for this specific prayer request!). I went to the abortion clinic today on my lunch break from 11-12. The place was extremely busy! (with patients) I know 40 Days for Life is officially "over" (or better "on a break!") but my heart was breaking and my soul was grieving for what was happening. The Lord actually brought me to my knees in prayer. I called Mary and Denice when I drove up and parked. While I couldn't reach Mary right away (she called right back though!) Denice immediately called a counselor! (Taylor)
Oh, I wish I could have stayed all day! It was torture leaving. I know most of you know how I feel!
So, I am asking you to PRAY and also to SPREAD THE WORD that they are busier than I've seen them in a while. I could have sworn today was a Friday when I drove up. Please pray we would all continue to go to the clinic so they would know we are not giving up!!
This is truly on my heart today and I pray it will be on yours as well...
Thank you so much!
Love ya'll!
Jessica
PS.
I realized this came to me SUDDENLY at the clinic... I began to pray to myself this prayer. Then out loud. I said it until I knew I meant it in the depths of my being...
"Father God, In Jesus name, let no evil kill these children today..."
He knew I meant it. And today my prayer is that He worked miracles there, even if I never know...
No comments:
Post a Comment