... note to self ...

Remember what Pam told me standing in front of the clinic one afternoon.

"We are not responsible for the results, just the love..."

Thank you for reminding me of this in your response to my comment, Pam. I'm going to keep reminding myself of this. And I need you to say this to me every so often as well...



3.18.09
Wednesday

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

since i have a daughter about to have an abortion with her boyfriend and they already have two children i'm going to hold on to these words also. i can't change the results i have taught her what is right and they are adults she had a tubilgation but still got pregnant but my prayer is that they will both stop livign in sin and that she will respect herself and God and end it with that man and i pray she will not abort this child. i'm heart sick over it. please pray for her. God knows her name. thank you.

the Mama said...

Thank you so much for being able to leave this message here. I'm honored to be able to pray for you and your family! And please know that I AM praying for your daughter and her baby. I began as soon as I read this. And also for YOU.

I hope you will somehow keep in touch here if it's in your heart to do so.

Also know that I have forwarded your request to my loved ones/prayer warriors and they will, no doubt, lift your requests to God Himself.

Please know we are here to listen and to pray...

Always!

Love in Christ,
Jessica

the Mama said...

If you are still following this blog (and these comments) I hope you will rest in the knowing that many, many brothers and sisters in Christ are specifically praying for your family and this situation! ♥