Field of Dreams

"If you believe the impossible,
the incredible can happen."

Do any of you feel what seems to be coming to me as I'm thinking of this movie?? Just some random thoughts and lines from a movie makes me relate it to you and I and what (I believe) we have been called to do. Oh, maybe it seems so silly to you and you're saying "that Jessica has lost it today..." or maybe you get it...


"If you build it, he will come."
(What if we continued to stand together for His Glory?? I know HE will be there with us!)

"Ease his pain."
(We stand, even if to suffer for those among us who do not know the truth.)

"Go the distance."
(yes, Lord, give us strength and wisdom and we will!)

"People will come."
(To me, there is nothing sweeter than to stand praying and hear a car pull up, a door close and know they are there to stand beside you to fight the good fight!)


No comments: