evil world

I believe in demons. I am sure I believe they roam the Earth. I am not going to state his entire name here only because I do not want to grace this place, my journal, with his name even. His last name is Tiller though and he is one of the "well-known" late term abortionists. Deanna posted something on her wonderful blog and I spent (entirely too much time) reading of this evil man. I came to a decision that I think is the honest truth. I believe he enjoys murdering these children. It may sound too creepy to accept but I must come to this conclusion after reading and hearing his words. Seeing those photos. He is the Manson roaming free about this country. There is no good in him. There is nothing. I'm convinced.

I think I should only post happy thoughts here but as you can see, that's not always me. I feel convicted to be truthful here. This is just me. I must be real with you and I appreciate from the bottom of my heart you sticking by me while I am just that.

...

Father God, Oh how Amazing and Gracious You are. As I read of these evil acts I feel you transforming me to focus on YOU who made me and knit me together in my mothers womb. Thank you Father God that you have entrusted me to an amazing mother and father who, so lovingly, brought me into this world. I am blessed beyond any worldly measure. And Father God, I thank you from the depths of my being that You have called to me and brought me to Yourself so that I would know eternal life with You and my Savior, Jesus Christ. I am nothing apart from You and Your Son. I remind myself of this every single day now and weep in my thanks to You for sheltering me in Your love. Father God, I will run to You all the days of my life. I am so in love with You and in awe of You more and more every single day. Continue to draw me closer and closer to You Father until I am safe at home in Your arms forever.

Your undeserving child, Jessica


No comments: