Amazing Love

Oh my goodness. I'm telling you the truth... Just in the past few days I have fallen so, so, so much more in love with Jesus.

Last night I (literally) got on my knees, face to the floor and worshipped him until I almost couldn't breath. Honestly. (I find this surrendered and humbled position brings my prayers to absolute sobs to Him.) I have had unbelievable moments with God when I take on this act of worship. When I rise I can't explain the renewal of spirit I have. In those exact moments with Him He renews my faith and pours immeasurable amounts of love onto me. Nothing of which I could (EVER) deserve. Ever.

The One who owns my soul.
He is truly Amazing.


2 comments:

Pam said...

Now that is absolutely beautiful and what pleases Him so much. And doesn't He fulfill you like no other! Oh, I know what you are saying Jessica!! And you are submitting to Him more and more!! God is so good!! I love you girl!

LisaShaw said...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN! I understand totally.