Day Three / From a four year olds heart to Gods

Friday, February 27, pm

Dear Friends,
This is my sister's story of hope for day three...

...

Today I received a phone call from Jessica telling me how busy the clinic was today. So I felt the need to go there and pray. When we drove up I saw how many cars were in the parking lot and it was heart wrenching.

I invited my oldest daughter, Emma, who is 4 years old, to get out and pray with me. I simply explained what I was doing as "There are babies in there that need our help and need us to pray for them.." She said she would like to pray also and so I knelt down with my daughter and heard her sweet request to God:

"Dear God, We just love you. Thank you for our family and friends. Please help the babies to come out and let them see life!"


My heart was so happy! God will work in even the smallest of those who put their faith in Him!!

Jenifer

1 comment:

Pam said...

Hey Jessica, it's Pam from the leadership class and praying with you on Friday! Greg told me about Jenifer bringing her daughter out and that is wonderful! I am so glad you are writing about this, I too, am writing on my blog! Keep up the excellent work and I will put your link on my blog! We need everyone to stand up, or kneel and pray, pray, pray!! love, Pam