
I was so thankful that God brought me to the clinic again tonight. Mom met me shortly after I had arrived. I was also extremely thankful that a couple came for the 7pm hour and we were all able to share a lot of thoughts and feelings. They were awesome and mom and I really enjoyed our time with them.
I'm finding it so great that each time I come into contact with a fellow believer I walk away feeling as if I've known them for so much longer than that encounter.
Oh, how I'm loving fellowship through this experience!!
And just guess who pulled up before we all left.... MARY SMITH!
I joked with Mary that Jenifer was going to be so jealous I got to spend time with her! LOL We just love Mary and can truly see she has an amazing love for God and for these sweet babies. The way God strengthens her to "PRESS ON" is so precious.
Mary, thank you for your witness and also to everyone we've come into contact with thus far!
♥jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment