Well, not one day goes by that I don’t think (very deeply) about the clinic. I know that something inside of me changed that night. You know? I think you’re the only one that could understand me. It’s like a piece of my heart is there all day long. Do you feel the same at all?
I think this is going to completely transform us to the core.
I know it.
…
By now you’ve heard me mention (repeatedly) about 40 Days For Life. My sister and I have a deep passion for these unborn babies and the mothers who make the choice of abortion. It is our prayer that day after day babies are saved and women are healed. Both deserve much more than this devastating "choice." I know God has led us both to be passionate about this very issue. I’m hesitant to share my personal thoughts throughout this journey but I do so anyway hoping to give encouragement to speak about this issue that destroys us every day.
This note to Jenifer was after an experience she and I had outside a clinic here in our city late one night after our first 40 Days for Life meeting.
♥ jessica
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment