12 weeks (for baby K)

August 15, 2009


Dear Friends,

I have opened an online photo shop for my photography and I wanted to share this news with you for a couple of reasons.

I will be adding pro-life photos to my online shop in hopes to raise money for babies who have survived abortion through prayerful pleas to our Savior, Christ Jesus.

My first pro-life photo proceeds will be going to a sweet baby boy named "K." K will come into this world on a special day this September. K was saved from abortion this year and I can't wait to see what God has planned for his life. This little boy has already been a blessing to many, many lives ... while still in the womb.

God is in control and He is an Awesome God!!

"12 weeks" is the title of the photo dedicated to baby K.

Hope you'll visit and tell your friends... ♥

1 comment:

Jenna Grover said...

your work is beautiful jessica - absolutely stunning! i will be checking out your site often:) hope all is well girl!