Friends, I've created a new twitter account so you can keep up with my journal with 40 Days (and beyond).
twitter/jessicaforlife
You can go there throughout the day and I'll be sharing info and encouragement with you. Please feel free to comment! And of course, If you are on twitter I ask that you "follow" me so we can stay in touch.
This will be especially helpful when I'm at the clinics and have urgent prayer requests or want to even share PRAISES with you!!
And you can also share with me there by posting your comments!!
Hope to see you there,
♥ Jessica
twitter/jessicaforlife
You can go there throughout the day and I'll be sharing info and encouragement with you. Please feel free to comment! And of course, If you are on twitter I ask that you "follow" me so we can stay in touch.
This will be especially helpful when I'm at the clinics and have urgent prayer requests or want to even share PRAISES with you!!
And you can also share with me there by posting your comments!!
Hope to see you there,
♥ Jessica
No comments:
Post a Comment