
As you all know (and I'm sure by now you do) my heart is with the abortion issue and praying for an end to this destruction of helpless and innocent human life. A true tragedy. Think over 4,000 a day.
I know our Heavenly Father receives these babies (born or unborn) as soon as they are destroyed here on Earth. So I know they are well with Him after their death. I know that in this battle of (what I believe is) Good vs. evil, this is my ONLY comfort as I stand on a side of a wall that can only pray at the abortion clinics.
On the side of a wall where I can't reach the babies to help or to save. Where I can't fight for them or exchange my life for their own.
Where I can't touch their lifeless little bodies to surely cry and grieve or to pray over.
Where, for them, there is no rescue to be made. Atleast, not for a life on Earth.
Can you imagine being created and never ever being touched in a loving way? Never? Never held. Never kissed. Never cradled in the arms of those who loved you. Never passed around, arms to arms while the room is filled with joy and sweet smiles and voices that whisper silly baby talk and precious "I love you's."
Can you imagine the only person to count your sweet little toes and fingers was a man or woman who had just killed you? And only to make sure there were no pieces of you, at all, left behind.
You'd get no eulogy and no funeral. You're not even given a burial. No loved ones present.
You're disposed of.
Can you imagine having existence in a world that as quickly as you were created, you were gone? And by gone, I mean... dead.
If you're reading this, it didn't happen to you. Praise God.
But it does happen right down the street from you.
So tonight, while you're eating dinner with your families, I pray you will remember the babies down the street in bags and "waste" bins. Does that sound too harsh? It does to me too. Pray for them.
While you're giving your little ones baths tonight I pray you'll remember the babies down the street in bags and "waste" bins. Does that sound too harsh? It does to me too. Pray for them.
While you're tucking them into a warm bed (thank you, Loving Father) and kissing their clean little faces I pray you'll remember the babies down the street, blood stained faces, in bags and "waste" bins.
Does that sound harsh to you?
It does to me too.
Pray for them.
Friends, this IS a Good fight.
And I hope to see or hear your voices from the battlefield.
And I promise I'll join you in person or in prayers,
every
single
time.
Thinking of them always,
Jessica
...
Monday, April 27, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment