I feel the enemy tried to attack me last night. I had a very hard time. Tears poured from my broken heart. At times I didn't even understand where it was all coming from. (fine Greg, maybe it was just a GIRL thing!! LOL) And then emails and comments started flowing in for me... Greg, Pattie, Pam, Jenifer.... angels. I can't tell you how thankful I am to God for all of your lives!!
And this song. This song I refused to stop playing. Over and over until the tears stopped. There were a few moments when I almost turned off the music to just sit alone and cry. But, as I just told my sister, I felt the Lord was saying "Just hold on for a little bit, we'll get through this TOGETHER!"
And we did.
I found this song off a blog that Pam had linked to her site... (and forgive me, I'm forgetful of exactly where I saw it... )
It's BEAUTIFUL!! Get some tissues and spend a few minutes with Him and His precious, precious LIFE.
3 comments:
Hi Jessica, I saw your comment on Tammy's and I'm so glad mine made you laugh. We can all use that humor particularly in the midst of the fight we are in!
I'm in the fight with all of you as one who tragically had an abortion OVER 17 years ago. I know the pain and shame and thankfully the forgiveness,healing and wholeness that comes through Christ.
May God bless you as you press forward in prayer along with us all.
Beautiful!
He didn't have to,but He did!
You are right Jessica, I got out the tissue...He is so good...and beautiful..and worthy..that is the most beautiful song I have heard in a long time...thank you for sharing that, and thank you for what you are doing in the name of Jesus. He draws near to the brokenhearted.....
Post a Comment