Friends, I encourage you,

For those in the 40 Days For Life that have signed up and are now receiving the (awesome) daily emails from either Shawn Carney, David Bereit, Mary Smith and/or Denice Medlin I encourage you to READ THEM THE DAY THEY ARRIVE IN YOUR INBOX!

I tell you... it's almost like God sends the word just when we need it. These daily "devotionals" come at the perfect time each day. I find that each morning when I open the email and begin to read that it's exactly what I needed to hear. To be encouraged, to be educated, whatever that day I have needed... or will need for that specific day. It amazes me and I thank God.

God works in amazing ways and I just wanted to ask you to not put off reading those daily emails! Don't wait until the weekend to catch up. Don't let that email sit in your inbox unread until you get home later that night. If you don't have a second in the morning to read and you're trying to rush out the door for work (umm... yes, that's me!) forward it to your work or wherever you go and make sure you read it ASAP.

It really will encourage you for the day and able you to PRESS ON knowing others are praying for you...

1 comment:

Pam said...

I agree Jessica! They are good!