Dear Pam,

First of all I want to say THANK YOU for your sweet friendship. When I see your face at the clinic my heart rejoices over your presence there. The you who is completely dedicated not just in your actions but in your heart and soul. There has NEVER been a time I've come into contact with you that the love you have for Jesus has not shined through your very being. Oh, thank you sweet friend. You are a true gift to this world.

Oh Pam, why am I standing there? Why can't I get away from the place? Why don't I want to get away from the place? Are you kidding me?? It's an A B O R T I O N clinic!! To me, the worst place I can imagine. Why on Earth am I there?

Then I hear your voice... "It's because I love HIM!"


It's because I LOVE Him.
My Jesus.
And my "HOPE" is in HIM alone.
My never failing Jesus.


Love you, Pam


Sunday, March 29, 2009

1 comment:

Pam said...

You are a blessing my sister...I feel blessed...love you