Day 8 / Tell your friends!

I went to the abortuary on my lunch break to pray. 11-12. The place was crowded to say the least. Many filled parking spaces. When I got there I joined two other ladies. And right before 12noon two other ladies came for their first time. All those I meet through this experience have been so kind.

As I look at time slots online (to fill each hour) there are so many open. I'd like to ask you to pray about sending the link to your friends and family in hopes that we can get these time slots filled so when the women, men, doctors and nurses look out those windows they know and see prayers are being lifted to Mighty God over the place. And prayerfully, they won't be able to get the images out of their minds... and babies will be saved.

I think of all the Bible Studies and womens groups most of you are in and I just think WOW, what if a woman could look out a window and see your beautiful, praying, God loving faces there... What an amazing witness! (yes, I'm trying hard to convince you!!) lol Plus, you get to meet some really great men and women!

Thanks ladies (and men!)
Love you!!

40 Days For Life is happening everywhere! So... In an effort to help you tell your friends I've tried to link a few of your cities here:

Raleigh
Charlotte
Mobile
Winston-Salem
Richmond

3 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Jessica, thanks so much for your sweet comment left on my blog.

Also, I'm going out March 14th to pray in Florida at one of the clinics although I've been praying daily from home as well.

Bless you sweet sister.

the Mama said...

I have realized that we really have to be praying for each other as well through this journey... So, I'll be praying for you Lisa. And I'll be looking forward to hearing/reading about your experience!

PRESS ON!

Pam said...

Jessica, wanted to let you know9 men came today (Thursday after you left) It was wonderful, Gina was at one driveway with a sign, and I was at the other, with the men kneeling and praying between us. I got a picture and may blog it tonight, if not tomorrow. It was very powerful1!! Praise God!!